Petting your dog is a pleasure, especially when they have healthy skin and smooth fur. Is your dog shedding a lot?
Do they have itchy and flaking skin? Many factors may cause your dog’s shedding problem, and one of these is their diet. But how can you restore their coat?
- Healthy fats contribute a lot to your dogs’ coat.
- Low-fat diets are risky too. It can cause dull and dandruffy coats. So please don’t go for it that much.
- Go light on treats. Giving too much can cause obesity. Figure out how much exercise your dog needs.
- Feed your dog one to two times a day. Their stomach expands five times its size.
- Frozen meals are healthy for dogs. Mixing food with water is much more beneficial than others.
- Always check the food you buy if it’s appropriate for their age. Choose from senior years, adulthood, or puppyhood.
- Make dry food more nutritious. Add a vegetable to what you feed your dog.
- Processed foods are not healthy for humans and either for dogs.
- Choose a diet because of its nutrients, not because of its ingredients.
It would be best if you always observed the right flow of diet of your dog. If the dogs’ diet is not well balanced, that may cause their unwanted hair loss.
And if your dog is shedding a lot, try using Surge Roller to eliminate those hair on your furniture. Dog shedding is not just a pet problem but your furniture too.
The Surge Roller is a one of a kind product which removes unwanted hair from all types of fabric, carpets, furniture bedsheets, car seats and more. It is a necessity for all pet owners with animals which shed hair. By simply applying firm pressure and moving the product back and forth the roller collects hair within the waste compartment for an easy throw away. It’s reusable and doesn’t require batteries or electricity. See more and watch the video here.