Shedding is a normal process almost every dog goes through. Dog hair shedding can be managed by the vets, but as owners, it is also our responsibility to do something about this. Controlling this during dog shedding season may be done through the use of shedding tools such as brushes and rollers.
However, what are we to do if there are tons of types and brands to choose from? Worry not! This article will help you narrow down your choices until you get to pick what’s best for your dog.
- Furminator Dog Shedding Brush – This results up to 90% decrease in shedding and is known for its self-cleaning mechanism.
- DakPets Deshedding Dog Brush – This results up to 95% decrease in shedding. It is a sturdy stainless-steel comb with a durable handle.
- Pet Neat Dog Grooming Brush – This results up to 95% decrease in shedding. It is also a stainless-steel comb that is removable and easy-grip.
- SleekEZ Original Deshedding Grooming Tool – This comes with variations in sizes and is known to remove loose hair and dust in the fur. This tool may be used for almost all sorts of coats.
- Hertzko Dog Shedding Brush – This tool is known to enhance the blood circulation while also removing tangles, dirt, and loose hair on your dogs. It is also designed with a comfort-grip and nonslip feature.
- Glendan Dog Shedding Brush – This tool is most appropriate for dogs with both short and long hair. It also removes the dirt and danders present in the undercoat of your dogs.
Those listed above are just some brushes that may lessen the shedding of your dogs, especially in dog shedding season. These brushes do not eliminate the possibility of shedding. Having a handy roller to remove bothersome hair in the furniture or on your clothes is also a need. Surge Rollers are recommended for pet care dog hair shedding problem. It is easy to use and easy to clean. So, what are you waiting for? Grab your brushes and Surge Rollers today!
The Surge Roller is a one of a kind product which removes unwanted hair from all types of fabric, carpets, furniture bedsheets, car seats and more. It is a necessity for all pet owners with animals which shed hair. By simply applying firm pressure and moving the product back and forth the roller collects hair within the waste compartment for an easy throw away. It’s reusable and doesn’t require batteries or electricity. See more and watch the video here.