We all know how frustrating to see loose hair from our dogs. Yes, they are shedding all year long. But the shedding is a natural process as it births healthy hair. And definitely, you can do simple things to reduce dog shedding.
But worry not; you can reduce their shedding by having excellent grooming and healthy nutrition.
There are a few factors you need to look at:
- A high-quality diet. The “you are what you eat” applies to dogs too. So picking the right dog food for them is a must. They need meat, they need plants, they need nutritious food. Try home-cooked food for them. You can personally pick the healthy ingredients as you prepare for them with lots of love.
- Give them supplements and vitamins. Omega 3 fatty acids can help a lot in your dog’s coat. Please give them the right vitamin with the right amount to avoid Hypervitaminosis.
- Lastly is water. Humans can’t survive without water and so do dogs. Shedding can be caused by dry skin. Which means they lack water.
Here are a few simple things you need for your dog’s grooming:
- Brushing and combing your dog’s hair before and after a bath. Brushing can help you remove excess fur or loose hair.
- Bathing your dog. Loose fur will fall out when you bathe your dog. Do it once or twice a month but still depends when they are dirty or smelly.
- Get rid of or remove fleas and ticks. This contributes a lot to your dogs’ shedding. They make your dog’s skin itchy, and when they scratch it, fur tends to fall out.
You can’t stop dogs from shedding and so the hair all over the house like in your furniture. Worry not; Surge Roller is to the rescue.
The Surge Roller is a one of a kind product which removes unwanted hair from all types of fabric, carpets, furniture bedsheets, car seats and more. It is a necessity for all pet owners with animals which shed hair. By simply applying firm pressure and moving the product back and forth the roller collects hair within the waste compartment for an easy throw away. It’s reusable and doesn’t require batteries or electricity. See more and watch the video here.