Consistent grooming of your pets lessens the chances of dog shedding and making a mess in your homes. Grooming items such as dog shampoo are entirely dependent on the type of coat your dog has. Consult your vet for the tools suitable for your fur babies!
Aside from proper grooming, you must also ensure that your dogs are getting a healthy and well-balanced diet. Adequate hydration is also a must to control shedding. Another factor that helps in the control of shedding is the use of a specially formulated dog shampoo.
Here are 5 ingredients to look for when buying a good dog shampoo:
- Vitamin E – This is one of the most important ingredients of dog shampoo. It does not only control the shedding, but it also makes the skin and coat of dogs healthier.
- Omega Fatty Acids – For healthy skin and coat, dogs need both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids supplied consistently in the diet. This ingredient helps prevent shedding and lessens the severity of skin conditions.
- Deodorizers – Natural deodorizers such as coconut extracts help prevent the smelling of the dogs. Opt for natural deodorizers and not synthetic ones.
- Moisturizers – Shedding will be reduced if the shampoo contains moisturizers that hydrate your dogs’ skin and coat.
- Natural Ingredients – Shampoos containing natural ingredients are more effective and gentler in caring for your dogs’ skin and coat.
Check for the ingredients before buying your dog’s shampoo and conditioner. Ensure that those 5 are present for good results. The use of shampoos with these ingredients along with Surge Roller, the best pet hair remover roller, would surely decrease the shedding in your homes!
The Surge Roller is a one of a kind product which removes unwanted hair from all types of fabric, carpets, furniture bedsheets, car seats and more. It is a necessity for all pet owners with animals which shed hair. By simply applying firm pressure and moving the product back and forth the roller collects hair within the waste compartment for an easy throw away. It’s reusable and doesn’t require batteries or electricity. See more and watch the video here.